Are your cleaning and hygiene standards sufficient for today’s world?
COVID19 has definitely made us all look at our existing cleaning and hygiene standards and whilst things are starting to get under control, higher level cleaning and hygiene practices have never been more important for today’s workplace.
Effective, cleaning, hygiene and disinfecting practices need to continue to be top priority to ensure we are protecting ourselves, our staff, our customers and our business. We cannot afford to be complacent. Here’s a quick few questions to check whether you are meeting a next level clean.
Are you confident with your cleaning operations?
- Are all ‘germ hotspots’ cleaned regularly?
- Are the right products being used?
- Are RTU products being used correctly?
- Are concentrated products being dosed correctly?
- Does your current staff cleaning training meet the needs of today’s next level cleaning?
- Is PPE used correctly?
- Are there sufficient hand hygiene facilities within your workplace?
- Is everyone adhering to Health & Safety and PPE when cleaning?
Unsure? Then don’t worry, we are here to help you