CJS Portsmouth has introduced a cleaning and hygiene consultancy service called, ‘High Five’ A Day under its ‘How clean is your food’ campaign. This service is offered to organisations that prepare, serve and sell food to the public.
Its primary objective is to help small to medium food businesses increase their hygiene levels and general cleaning in order to help them pass the Food Standards Agency (FSA) Food Hygiene Ratings and be a step ahead of the Environmental Health Officer (EHO).
Why ask CJS Portsmouth for help?
- We have over 40 years’ experience within the cleaning, hygiene and janitorial industry
- We have extensive industry and product knowledge and expertise
- We have strong manufacturer relationships enabling us to source the best product required at competitive rates
- We understand the required food hygiene standards as set by the FSA
- We are ISO 9001, BICs & CHSA certified
- We have food hygiene specialist Business Partner, Ray Hill TechIOSH ACIEH
82% of customers are aware of the hygiene standards of places where they eat out
(Fry Magazine 2014)
59% of diners trust local authorities for ratings on hygiene standards
Call Faye on 023 9243 4516
for more information on our ‘High Five’ A Day